Improving the health and wellbeing of our community through excellent healthcare and innovation
This is our new vision for Heathcote Health.
Improving the health and wellbeing of our community is the primary goal that drives our Board, executive, managers, staff and volunteers and the way we will do this is through the provision of excellent healthcare and the use of innovation.
To complement our vision, we developed the following purpose statement:
‘With our community at the centre of everything we do, and together with our stakeholders, we strive to:
• Provide excellent, sustainable local health care services
• Continuously seek service improvements; and
• Implement new ideas for better health care for rural communities‘
OUR STRATEGIC DIRECTIONS PLAN WAS DEVELOPED WITH THE FOLLOWING PRIORITIES IN MIND:
• Develop our workforce
• Strengthen our community engagement
• Strengthen our partnerships
• Enhance the health and wellbeing of our community
• Govern effectively
• Improve our operational effectivenessHeathcote Health Approved Strategic Directions Plan 2018-2021