Permanent Part Time – 48 hours per fortnight
Heathcote Health is looking for a suitable person to work as part of a dynamic team as the quality manager. The Quality Manager is responsible for coordinating and supporting the health services Quality improvement, Accreditation and Incident Management programs.
To meet the requirements of the role you will have:
- Qualifications and experience in a health related field
- Experience in leading quality and safety initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team as well as the ability to work independently with high level time management, problem solving, analytical and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of evidence based practice and its implementation including experience and knowledge in the identification of education needs, education program development delivery and evaluation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including high level report writing
- Ability to collect, analyse and report upon data
- Previous experience in leading a health service accreditation programs is desirable.
Further information is available from Gerry Canny, Director of Clinical Care on 5431 0900 or email@example.com
Applications close 5pm on Friday 5th April 2019.
For a copy of the position description please visit the Careers.VIC website and view the attached PDF file.
Applications should include:
- Covering letter, addressing the key selection criteria within the position description
- Current CV
- A minimum of two professional referees
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check.