Heathcote Health offers Graduates Nurses a unique experience in Rural Nursing and only 50km from Bendigo or Lancefield on McIvor Highway.
The Graduate Program is designed to support your transition from student to Registered Nurse with clinical support, supernumerary time at the beginning of each rotation, study days and an opportunity for a regional placement.
Your graduate nurse program is 52 weeks starting first week of February 2021 and includes rotations through the Heathcote health services.
Two longer rotations:
- Acute Ward with 8 acute beds, 1 Transition care bed and a 2-bed Urgent Care Centre/Emergency
- 42-bed Residential Aged Care; 30 Hostel and 12 Nursing Home beds. Two shorter rotations
- District Nursing
- Bendigo Health specialty areas
We offer our graduate nurses opportunity’s to build on their critical thinking and extend their scope of practice with Intravenous Cannulation and Advanced Life Support training all within a friendly supportive environment
For further information or a tour contact:Damian Holden
Nurse Unit Manager (Acute Ward & Community Services)
Information session will be held on Friday 17th July via ZOOM 1030 to 1100. Please email above contact to register your interest and access details to meeting.
How to Apply
Applications are via computer-match plus:
- Send a cover letter outlining your suitability for our Graduate Nurse program and a copy of your up-to-date resume to:
Nurse Unit Manager
Acute Ward & Community
39 Hospital Street
Heathcote, Victoria, 3523
- In your resume, include the names and contact details of atleast 2 professional referees
- Include certified copies of university results to date and 2 relevant clinical appraisal summaries
To register follow the link and instructions on Computer match: https://allocations.pmcv.com.au/
Applications open via PMCV website July 13th 2020
Applications close Friday 5th August 2020
Interviews Monday 31st August to Friday 11th September 2020
Computer matching takes place 8th October to 16th October 2020
Computer Match results Monday 19th October 2020
Click here to download 2021 Graduate Nurse Program Brochure