The Heathcote Health Corporate Governance (Finance & Audit) Sub-Committee is seeking expressions of interest from community members to join this group.
The Sub-Committee assists Heathcote Health in the discharge of its governance obligations to the State Government and the community, through ensuring:
• Effective financial and risk management;
• Reliable management and financial reporting;
• Compliance with all laws, regulations and legislation;
• Maintenance of an effective audit system.
The period of appointment will be for two (2) years with the Sub-Committee meeting at least six times per year.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
– Basic financial literacy;
– Knowledge of risk management;
– Integrity, objectivity, accountability, honesty and openness;
– Dedication of time and effort;
– Relevant industry knowledge; and
– Business experience in the public or private sector.
Interested persons should forward personal details, including relevant qualifications, knowledge and experience to:
Sub-Committee Deputy Chair
c/o Heathcote Health
39 Hospital Street
Alternatively, interested persons can register their interest by contacting Heathcote Health Reception in person or via the telephone on 5431 0900.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 20th April 2018.
For further information regarding this position, contact Justine Hennessy, Executive Assistant at Heathcote Health via the telephone on 5431 0903.