Heathcote is situated 50 km (40 min drive) east of Bendigo via the McIvor Highway.
Heathcote Hospital was established in 1859, is an innovative public and commonwealth funded rural provider of Acute, Emergency, Residential Aged Care and Community Care services.
Our services include:
- Acute Ward with 8 Acute beds, 1 Transition Care bed and 2 bed Urgent Care Centre
- 42 Aged Care beds including 30 Hostel and 12 Nursing Home
- Community & District Nursing Service
- Nurse Practitioners on-site
- RIPERN model of care for Urgent Care
FEATURES OF OUR GRADUATE NURSE PROGRAM INCLUDE:
52 week program
We take 2 Graduates in our program:
- Rotations include
- Acute & Urgent Care
- Residential Aged Care
- District Nursing
- Supernumerary orientation at the beginning of each rotation
- Linked to Bendigo Health’s Graduate Nurse Study Day’s
- Opportunity for short supernumerary rotations at Bendigo Health in areas of interest
- Flexible rostering
- Friendly supportive environment with Clinical Nurse Educator and Clinical Support Nurse
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications are via computer-match, visit www.pmcv.com.au for details on this service.
- Send a cover letter outlining your suitability for our Graduate Nurse program and a copy of your up-to-date resume to:
39 Hospital Street
Heathcote, Victoria, 3523
- In your resume, include the names and contact details of at least 2 professional referees
- Include certified copies of university results to date and 2 relevant clinical appraisal summaries
- Closing date for applications & preferences is Friday 9th July 2021
- Interviews will be held between Monday 2nd August to Friday 13th of August 2021.
- Computer matching takes place from the 27th September to 1st of October, 2021.
- Computer Match results available Monday 4th October 2021.
- Heathcote Health 2022 Graduate program commences at the start 31st January 2022.
- You are invited for a tour of Heathcote Health (by appointment)
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Clinical Nurse Educator
Heathcote Health 2022 Graduate Nurse Program Brochure